Where Detail Makes the Difference
Adam’s Barber Chair gives Canadian men salon-level quality at classic prices. We appreciate that today’s modern men have different needs and we offer a variety of hair services to cater to their unique styles. From haircuts to hair color to straight razor shaves, we provide the finest in men’s hair care and make sure you walk out happy.
Proudly serving the Mississauga, Cooksville, Erin Mills, Streetsville, and Port Credit, ON communities, we also serve the surrounding areas of Oakville, Brampton, Toronto, Meadowvale Village, Islington, Eringate, Ontario and more. Fill out the form with inquiries, or to schedule your hair care appointment online click the button below!
Book Appointment Online
We are Hiring!
- 5 years of experience.
- Professional Barber is needed to work in Mississauga with
- Full Time Job
- Percentage % Salary
- Professional in Hair Service
- Men’s Hair Cut & Style, Buzz Cut, Hair Color, Hair Highlight, Hair Relaxer
- Professional in Facial Service
- Vapor Shave, Hot Towel & Shave, Beard Trim, Beard Outline, Threading, Face Wax, Scalp Massage
Detailed Duties & Skills
- Sterilize scissors, combs, clippers, and other instruments.
- Clean tools or equipment.
- Cut and trim hair according to clients’ instructions or current hairstyles, using clippers, combs, hand-held blow driers, and scissors.
- Trim client hair.
- Question customers regarding desired services and haircut styles.
- Discuss service options or needs with clients.
- Record services provided on cashiers’ tickets or receive payment from customers.
- Maintain financial or account records.
- Shape and thread client face, beards and eyebrows, using thread.
- Facial Threading
- Curl, color, or straighten hair, using special chemical solutions and equipment.
- Apply solutions to hair for therapeutic or cosmetic purposes.
- Apply lather and shave beards or neck and temple hair contours, using razors.
- Trim client hair.
- Stay informed of the latest styles and hair care techniques.
- Maintain professional knowledge or certifications.
- Suggest treatments to alleviate hair problems.
- Provide medical or cosmetic advice for clients.
- 10. Shampoo hair.
a. Apply cleansing or conditioning agents to client hair, scalp, or skin.
- Recommend and sell lotions, tonics, or other cosmetic supplies.
- Sell products or services.
- Promote products, services, or programs.
- Provide face, neck, and scalp massages.
- a. Administer therapeutic massages.
- 13. Provide skin care
- a. Apply cleansing or conditioning agents to client hair, scalp, or skin.